- Spread chickpeas on several layers of paper towel and let dry for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add cheese and stir until crumbly and oil is absorbed. Add chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- 2 15 1/2-oz BPA-free cans chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp minced garlic.
- 112 tsp sea salt.
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.